Since each of the cabins have achieved eco standards with the Green Hospitality awards there are certain things that pertain to staying in each of the cabins that help us to stay green and for you to enjoy the holidays without costing the earth.
1. Please use recycling bins provided for cans, bottles, paper and general waste. When these are full in the cottage there are also larger recycling bins on site. Be sure to enquire regarding their location.
2. Keep heating and electricity use to minimum – turn off all lights and heating when cottages unoccupied.
3. If you would like to cut your own logs for fire, please enquire from Owen.
4. Ask Owen about use of row boat on lake and local info on the great walks adjoining the cabins, including swimming
and sailing, golfing and fishing.
5. Participate in local activities while in the area info available on local swimming pools, galleries, museum and other great activities including craft and yoga weekends.
6. Book local taxis or find out about our local public transport services. If we are heading to the village or town we will arrange to share transport where practical. We can also give details of airport collection and drop offs.
7. We can arrange a basket of local organic vegetables and/or fruit to be hand delivered to your cottage on your arrival.
Deliveries in general are scheduled for Friday/ Saturday. A basket for €20 or €30 is a good option.